Thursday, February 21, 2008

My first Valentines Day/Outfit

Coee here again. Boy, you people (I know, I know, it's WE now! ) sure do celebrate a lot!! Since I have been home, I've celebrated Christmas, New Years, my birthday, Trey and Dillon's birthday, Chinese New Year, the Super Bowl, my mommy's cousin Donald's birthday, Tristan's birthday, and now this thing called Valentine's Day???? They say Valentine's Day is all about love. If that's so, then what were all of those other parties for? I was so sure that what I felt and saw at all of them was LOVE too?! I'm so confused!!

Anyways, I got dressed up in my Valentine's Day outfit (a special outfit is a requirement of these occasions, right? That's what mommy says. I just want to make sure she is not pulling my leg.) We went out to dinner as a family. I got a lot of cards and some books and toys. I like these holiday things!!

These pictures aren't the greatest, but the subject did her best, and aren't my bare little legs cute!?
Work it. Work it.


How do I look?


Is this my good side?


I spend a lot of time looking out this window; at the puppy dogs and my brothers. I can't wait until spring when I can go out there and play myself!!!

No comments: