Sunday, February 3, 2008

Snow Days & Another Lost Tooth

We have had an exciting extended weekend. Trey and Dillon were out of school on Thursday and Friday for snow and ice. It wasn't much, but just enough to make the roads slick and allow for a bit of playing in the snow. (Oh yeah, and to land Terrell in the ditch backwards within a half mile of our house! ) Dillon pulled yet another tooth on Thursday. The last one he pulled was on the plane on the way to China. Here are some pictures of the two...I'll do better with order next time!
The "After" Shot


I pulled my tooth. Now I'm going to hurt you. Don't laugh while I'm trying to hurt you!


The "Before" shot


Trey loves to eat ice (and snow.) I guess he got this snow off of the deck, which I suppose I prefer over the frozen water out of the cat dish episode from last week.

Brothers


A moment of peaceful snow play ...

No comments: