Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Car Seat "fit" for Coee!

I couldn't help it. When I found someone that would custom sew a car seat cover, and I could choose the fabrics for it, I just *had* to have it! So, don't wait any longer...take a look.....

Isn't it simply adorable?!?! We cannot wait to see her in it!! Since she has never been in a car seat before, and will not experience the joys of being strapped in a car seat until we arrive in Nashville on December 14, my bet is that she won't feel the same way about it as we do.

We can't believe that we leave for China in 9 days. It's so very exciting, and a bit nerve racking. We are just taking it one step at a time: 1 - Get through Thanksgiving (we are having around 20 for lunch and 40+ for dinner. I am not doing all the cooking though, just hosting them.) 2 - Decorate for Christmas this weekend. 3- Get Trey and Dillon's school work together that they will need to do on our trip. and 4- Finish packing and go to China to bring Coee home!!!
Oh, there are a few other things that will need to be done, but if we could leave tomorrow, we definitely would.

Hold on Coee, your family is coming for you soon!

8 comments:

Pam said...

I get see her in that car seat - fitting for a Princess. Your anticipation and excitement is addictive - I just want you to get there and bring Coee home - but also at the same time - enjoy every moment - what an experience of a lifetime. My prayers and love go with you.

Snowflowers Mum said...

Gorgeous!

Please let me know who did that for you...we are being given two Britax Marathons that are four years old, so I think their covers will need sprucing up! I love it!

Hayley
Mum to Piper
waiting for Paisley
thehappyhoppes@yahoo.com

Vicki said...

Our prayers are with you. I am in Sunday School with your mom, Peggy. We are so excited for your family!! Thanks for sharing your journey in this way. God bless you all as you travel.--Vicki

Lee Meals said...

Today was very emotional for several of us as you leave to bring Coee home. When you return with her, you will understand why. She was the "chosen" daughter God had predestined for your family. How fortunate for us that we get to share in all of that with you. We will be praying for you as you and live in China for 2 weeks. Have a wonderful time and we look forward to frequent pictures!

randy davis said...

We are looking forward to keeping up with your journey to Coee! You are in our prayers daily.

Randy, Stacey & Joshua

Pam said...

We sing a song at the end of Church on Sundays "Go now in peace" - and I sing that to you. Soon you will have the peace that you have waited for - I can't even begin to imagine the feelings and the "peace" you will have when Coee is handed to your waiting arms. I love you all.

Unknown said...

I just logged on for the first time. You guys have not left my heart, thoughts and prayers since 6:00 a.m. this morning. The Bordys will pray for you every day and talk about all of you and what you are doing every day. We love all of you so much - we just can't wait the 2 weeks when you are back safe and sound and we can finally start our family with Coee as a part of it. She has no idea of the love and happiness she is in for. Have a great time and KEEP US POSTED!!

Tamara, Steve and Matthew said...

I awoke this morning and my first coherent thought was "You all leave to get Coee today!" I can't wait for her to feel in your arms the love you already have for her in your heart. We pray for your awesome trip to your daughter--that it will be a blessed time for all of you! Hugs to Trey and Dillon--we love you all!